<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

What am I supposed to do? 

So, I talked to one of my girl friends last night and she told me about what is going on with her and her man. She is thinking that he no longer has feelings for her and she is hopeing that this is just a season that she is supposed to go through. She feels like if it is not that it will totally shake her faith. Because then what about all the things she thought that she heard from God. She is hopeing that she just didn't make this happen because it was what she wanted.


So it has been one day since all this happened and she is thinking all these things. It has been eight months since Mike and I think that I have felt these things but not actually thought about it with words. I have felt like I can't hear from God. Maybe it is not that I can't hear from God but that I have not been listening. Maybe I have put a block on my ears so that I can't think that I hear God and then be totally wrong. I thought that God wanted me to be with Mike. I thought that God brought us together. What am I supposed to do?!




|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com