<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 03, 2004

Club Pau'ahi 

My band, Harrison (see link to the left) had a show at Club Pau'ahi on Saturday night. I had to be there at 6:30pm to set up. I had never been there and I didn't know how long it would take me to get there. So I left my house at six o'clock. I ended up getting there at 6:03. I was really early.

I got out of the truck and walked into the club. The place looked so ghetto! It was really dirty and run down looking. There was a couple of people playing pool and there was an old man sitting at one of the tables with his head all the way back with his mouth wide open sleeping. It really cracked me up. Then I looked at the walls and there was a poster board with a bunch of pictures of drag queens on it. It made me wonder what kind of club this was. Then I walked out to unload my stuff and a car pulled up and about ten drag queens with better make-up job than me stepped out of the car. Then I really wondered what kind of place it was. But I couldn't stop laughing.

I took all my stuff inside and then I found out that we were going to have the show in the back room. I walk into the back room and there was so much junk in there. It was like a junk yard. Some girls had showed up and they hung up some fabric and did some decorating and the place ended up looking really nice. I was impressed.

Tiffa, Anela and Christy showed up and I sat with them for awhile while they ate at a diner across the way. Then I had to go in and we played our set. Colin and Stephen showed up. That was nice of them. After our show Randal's friend Willy took pictures of us. They turned out really good. I will post some of them on here when I get the CD and learn how to do that. I was impressed. Then when I came back Tabitha, Nicole and Ben had shown up and I got to hang out with them for awhile. It was a fun night.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com