<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 03, 2004

God is good! 

Last night at work Cindy told me that she said yes to Jesus yesterday at work. I was so excited! I didn't really play a hand in her salvation but I know that I did ask her if she wanted to come to church. This is what I live for. To see people come to know God. She had excepted Jesus before but yesterday she said that she opened up her WHOLE life to Him.

She told me about her son seeing a ghost while camping. He feels like he is going off the deep end. I know that spirits are real. I bet he feels like he is a wacko. But I know that he is not. I will tell his mom what I talked to Dr. B about. He had told me that spirits do exist and that he was not surprised to hear this story. But that as Christians we have more power than them. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. 1 John 4:4.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com