<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 13, 2004

*heavy sigh* 

Finals are finally over and I got all of my papers written and turned in. It feels so good. Such relief to be done! I don't have to go back to school for three months. I am going to take a break. Sleep more than four hours a night and go to the beach a lot. I need to loose weight and get a tan. I am going to go and buy fins this week.

Liz leaves me in less than a week. I am going to miss her so much, as my friend, roommate and ministry partner. My sis will be here for over a month. I hope that I will not be charged for having her there because if they do charge me then we will have to pay $300. That would suck. If they do then we will find a way. Breanna and Natalie will be gone for a month each and they will both be paying rent during that time. They said that Sarah could go under their rent. But we will see. I am really excited about her coming. The rest of my family too. I will be excited. I am excited.

Whenever Jamie gets here we will be going to Waiola's Shave Ice. I am really excited about this but now I am soo hungry that I just want to eat. I feel like she will never be here! Oh well I know she will eventually. Maybe we can go get something to eat. I was going to say something but I forgot.

Yesterday we had small group. I love my kids! They are the best. Yesterday they seemed really hyper...That's ok because I love it when people are hyper. We were so loud that we couldn't even hear the door bell ring. At my small group we always end up having so much food! Last niht J.Amos brought cake and pizza and Tampica. Then the David and Chris had nachos. Then when I was at the ministry center they were giving away dozens of Crispy Cream donuts. So I brought them a dozen. So much food. Crazyness!!!

Well I think that this post is kinda boring. So if anybody is reading it...I am sorry for the boringness.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com