<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Pac Rim Retreat 

Last night I decided to go to the one day Pac Rim Retreat. This morning Liz left for Cambodia. Then I went to the retreat. There were about 12 women there. We had sent the guys away. We went around the table and talked about where we are in this part of our lives. It took us ten hours to go around the table one time! It was crazy! Crazy good.

I cried so much today I have a head ache! There is no more makeup on my face. I have small group tonight and I don't think that I will put any one before I go. But I don't know. I think that I am going to do something different this week. I think that we will worship for a while then I will let who ever wants to talk and then maybe pray for them. I don't know I will let the spirit lead. I hope that it turns out good. I don't know.

The best news that I got today is the grade on my paper for Exegesis class! It was a ten page paper on "What did John the Baptist Mean when he said Behold the Lamb of God". In this class I had been getting 60% on most of the quizes. 79% on the homeworks even lower scores on the homeworks. So I was kinda worried about it. But I got the paper back and I got a 99%!!!! Yeah! And the other best part is that Liz got a 97%! That is still really good but she always gets the highest scores on everything! So I was so stoked about my grade! Wow

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com