<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Theme of the week - Brokenness 

This weekend my car broke. On Saturday, I drove around a lot and I think that it broke my car. Hobbs is on his deathbed! OOHHh how sad. So Saturday was the last time that I drove him. Where did I go on Saturday? I went to Ewa Beach and couldn't find where I was going. A wasted trip. I went to the swap meet. My best two purchases are the fins and the Orchid plant that were $3 each!!!! Yeah!!! Then later that day Brandon picked me up and we went to set up and I went to the concert that I talked about in my last post.

At church on Sunday, Pastor Wayne talked about brokenness. Then we had our own little service. It went good. Then after the services we went to the baptisms. Three of my small group kids got baptized. I was so proud of them! There we were talking about brokenness and that is why we get baptized and all this stuff. It was really good.

With my car being broken and all how did I get to work? Well, Sunday night I got to work by driving the Mercedes that Breanna has. She didn't seem to want me to drive it so the next day I had Antonio ask Mark if he would give me a ride. He did and he is going to give me a ride tonight too. It is really nice of him to do that for me. I have to go an hour earlier than normal but that's ok. What I really feel bad about is that Mark gets off of work an hour and a half before I do. And he just waits for me. Well he hangs out with his friends and gets something to eat, but still! I think that Antonio wants me to go out with Mark. I don't know. Every time he comes over Antonio always looks at me with this look and says, "I'm gonna call your twin!" and calls Mark. Yeah Mark is just like me. See the post entitled "The Deep Blue Clouds" on April 23rd. Here is more ways that he is like me. The whole way to work he talked non stop. I was glad it is nice to listen to people. He makes me laugh. Normally I am the one talking. It was a nice switch. Then we were talking about cars. Well he was talking about cars and he was saying that he had a beetle! I gasped and asked what kind he said a 2001. *disappointment* I had a 1970 beetle! Then he told me that he would rather have a Golf GTI! *gasp* Me too! Except he wants a newer one and I want one from the later '80s. Weird! Just Weird!

I think this post is over. I hope that you weren't bored!
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com