<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

I am worth fighting for! 

"You take too long to think about things. She can talk about it right away. If I tell you there is something wrong with you, you get offended. She tries to change. I don't feel like I can talk to you. I can tell her anything. You are too stubborn. Stop nagging me!"

In other words it was my fault. That is what he was trying to say. It was too hard for him to make it work. Love does not matter anymore. I was not worth fighting for. That is what he was trying to say. He wanted a clear conscience. Put it on her then I can escape from the guilt.

Well, I am learning that it was not my fault. I am worth fighting for. There is nothing wrong with me. I have a good heart! Not a bad heart. Not a hard heart. But one that is beautiful. One that is lovable. One that is worth fighting for. If he is not willing to fight for me then he is too lazy. There is one that will fight for me. There is one that thinks I am worth it. No worries. No worries!
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com