<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 24, 2004

"I've been dating since I was 15! I'm tired! Where is he?" 

Well I have not been dating since I was 15, this is just a quote from my new favorite TV show Sex and the City. Since watching this show I been wondering if I am going to end up like these ladies in the show. Except without all the sex. God has been trying to tell me that I need to be patient and not worry because he has my life in his hands. I am not really worried because I am not really into getting married right now or even having a boyfriend. Anyways...

Small group was last night. It was great. I love those kids. I can't help but smile all day long thinking about them. I also love my worship team. They are growing so much as musicians and worshiper. Jose is growing so much as a worship leader. I hope that he will feel more confident about leading worship and believe that God has called him to this. At least that is what I think. I hope God thinks so too.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com