<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

What to do? 

Tomorrow is small group and I have no idea what we are going to talk about! I need to hear from God. Maybe I should be praying right now instead of writing this.

My family came in on Sunday. I was so excited. We have hung out a lot since they have been here. Tomorrow my siblings and I are going to rent a surfboard and be at the beach all day. Then I will have to go to small group. Again I have a dilemma. What to do?

I have kinda been overwhelmed this week. My family puts out this really intense energy. I don't really know how to explain it. But I get really overwhelmed. I really love my family I just wish that they could relax a little bit.

We walked down Waikiki tonight because we had a luau there and there were all the people out there playing music and dancing and all that. I thought to myself that I should take my guitar there and play and keep the case open for money. I could make some you know. That would be fun.

Well I think that I have been rambling through this whole post so I think that I will stop now. Since I didn't have anything interesting to say in the first place. Hope you weren't bored.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com