<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 06, 2004

God always provides! 

I know, I know, some of you are thinking, "This girl is too religious for me!" Well I just want to clear this up. Just because God's name is mentioned does not mean that it has anything to do with religion. What I am going to say in this post right now has nothing to do with religion.

As most of you know I am going to Thailand and I was going to use half of my money for my car. I knew that God was going to provide although now I don't have hardly any money for my car He told me not to worry. So I didn't. I went to work at the church today. (My school and church offices are all in the same building.) And I went into the school office to get some paper work and I told them that I was going to Thailand. They told me that there was still money in the scholarship fund for missions and all I had to do was fill out an app. And they would approve it!

This is so awesome because now I will only have to spend 1/4 of the money that I have saved for my car instead of half. God told me that He was going to provide and He did.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com