<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 12, 2004

Missions $$$ 

Today I applied for the Short Term missions scholarship at my school. Dr. B approved it and they will be giving me the money later today. When Dr.B was reading my app. He found out that I want to be a full time missionary. Meaning I would love to live on the mission field. He then told me that they are working on a scholarship for students who want to be full time missionaries. I asked what for and he said tuition! $1000 off tuition would be so great. I hope that they work this out before next semester. God is so good. He always takes care of me. That money would be so helpful for me. I was thinking that maybe I should be an intern so that they would help me with tuition but I didn't like the idea of signing my life away to them. I also wanted to keep my job. So, if this scholarship thing works out then I won't have to worry about it. Wow, that is so great.

Yesterday, after church I told my high school worship team boys that I had to go to band practice with Harrison. They got really excited and asked if they could come too. I called Miles and he said, "shoots". So the five boys and I went first to my house. They loved it. It was funny to me how they liked my house. Some of them were like, "I want a place like this!" I had them sign my bathroom wall. They are funny kids. Then we went to Waiola's for shave ice which is always good. Then we finally made it to band practice. I was worried that they would be bored. They kinda looked bored but afterwards they were so stoked. They were so excited. After Harrison was done practicing the worship team got to play for them. Harrison was impressed with Jared's drumming. They thought that we had alot of potential. My boys want to come again. I was glad that they liked it. They were so pumped up that they went to Jose's house to practice afterwards. They really are great kids. I will miss them so much while I am gone.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com