<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 09, 2004

OH Cliffie! 

I just got off the phone with my brother and he was telling me that he hates the place where he does his stand up comedy.

This place has a class that the owner puts on. If you are in the class then you are guaranteed a slot on the open mic night. Well my brother has been doing this for about a year now and he is really funny. He does a really good job. Since he has started doing this another guy who is about 9 years older than him has come along and he is not funny at all but for some reason the owner likes him.

Three weeks ago another guy who happens to be 9 years older than my brother also has come along and he is not very funny. But he sucks up to the owner and takes him out to eat and who knows what else.

Well the other day this new guy comes up to my brother and tries to give him "advise" and says, "It's not about how funny you are but it's all about who you know. You need to be a kiss ass." My brother tells him that he is a faggot and that he would "Rather make it in comedy because I am funny than the quality of my BJ's!". Ha! After he told me this I couldn't help but laugh for a really long time.

Well these two new guys are touring with the owner of the comedy club and going to bars. Well guess what my brother sent in a tape of his routine to the San Jose Improve and he is now on the list for the 21st of this month. If anyone happens to be in the Bay Area the 21st of July go and see him. He is good.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com