<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 05, 2004

Vibe, bubble tea, bird poop and painting 

This weekend my band had two shows. One was at Hickum Airforce Base and the other was in Mililani at a guys house for his birthday.

The Hickum show was really good. There didn't seem to be that many people but there was I guess because the area was really big and everyone was spread out. The stage was overlooking the turquoise beach. It was really pretty. We got a lot of positive comments from the MC lady. That was cool. The other bands that were watching us told us that they thought that we had a really cool "vibe" going. Ok, that's cool I guess.

Then last night the show was at this guys house. We got to eat the food and drink the drinks that was fun. Before hand Miles and Randall and I went to this shave ice place, and can you believe it I did not get shave ice!!! I got a bubble tea. It was really good. I had never had one before. Before small group I am on my way to get one!!!! Just before we left there I looked down at my batman converse shoes, thank God that it happened on the rubber part, and there was bird poop just sitting there. Anyways back to the show - the show was kinda discouraging because there was no feedback from the crowd. We even asked if we sounded good and they just sat there. It was really weird. Whatever. Then I was packing up with Martin and Jen at there car and we were talking about that and some of the kids were walking past and heard me make a comment and they said to us that we were good. I don't know if they were just saying that or what.

Before the show and after the bubble tea the band and Jen went to Miles house. I got to meet Miles brother, who the band is named after, and his mom. I had met his step dad before. His stepdad is cool. He gave me too fresh, as in just out of the oven fresh, cookies. That was cool. Their house is decorated really nice and the walls are painted cool colors. I told his mom if she ever needed help painting that I was interested. I love painting walls. I hope she takes me up on that offer.
|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com