<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 05, 2004

When Harry met Sally 

I know, I know it's pathetic but this weekend was my first time seeing this movie. I think that it is turning into one of my favorite movies.

This movie talks about how men and women cannot be friends. Harry says that you can't befriends with the opposite sex because the sex always gets in the way. Sally disagrees as do I. I have mostly guy friends and I have never had sex. Harry tells Sally that she only thinks that sex is not a problem but all the guys want to do her anyways it is just a fact.

I didn't agree then I was talking to one of my guy friends and he told me about when he was moving from the mainland to Hawaii that he made out with this girl that he didn't like but she liked him. He told me that she kissed him and he just kissed her back. I asked why would he want to kiss her if he didn't like her. He said that he had a hard time saying no. I asked why and he said that all guys have a hard time saying no...interesting.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com