<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 09, 2004

Am I a un-tamable horse?  

I have been watching my favorite show a lot lately. Sex and the City. One thing that happened was that she thought that she couldn't tame Mr. Big. Then Mr. Big got engaged and married and she realized that she had tamed Mr. Big. It was her that was un-tamable.

That made me think about myself. Am I un-tamable?

One of my friends told me that the older you get the more set in your ways you become and the less likely that you have a chance of getting married. Because you are so set in your ways that you don't want to give up your freedom.

Then there was an episode that Miranda and Carrie saw their ex's sitting together at a restaurant. They had to stop and compose themselves before walking past. The girls had thought that they were talking about them. So they walked out and faced their fears of seeing them and while the four of them were talking two other girls showed up. They were the guys girlfriends.

The girls, the main character's of the show, were discussing this later at their house. What was going on? How come boys can move on so fast when the girls are so busy wondering what went wrong? Why is it so easy for them to move on.

It has been a year for me since the break up and I still think about it every day. What is the matter with me? Why can't I move on? Why is he engaged? What makes men and women so different?

I know someone who would say, "It's got to be the Y chromosome." But is it? Maybe it is the X chromosome. Maybe the problem is not the guy but the girl?

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com