<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 12, 2004

Bird poop in my kitchen? 

Today I wake up and walk to my kitchen. First I hear a bird chirping. Lately I have been hearing the bird outside so I didn't think much of it at first.

Then I walk into the kitchen and lo and behold there is a bird chirping away and hopping around on my kitchen floor. "What the heck?" came out of my mouth and the bird stopped his happy dance at was telling me he was happy to be there and looked at me and turned around, put his nose up in the air and walked outside.

I guess that is what I get for leaving the kitchen door open all night long. Maybe I should stop being so lazy all the time. I should close the door when I leave. I mean I don't want bird poop all over my house!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com