<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Hello sperm, meet egg! 

Last night while I was at work I was talking with one of the guys. The two of us like to talk about things from the Bible and where we stand on certain issues.

He asked me when I thought the soul was created. Was it created before our bodies were created or was it created the second that the sperm met the egg?

I thought that was a very good question. I don't think that the Bible says when the soul was created. God does say that he knew us when we were in the womb but it doesn't say that He knew us before we were in the womb.

This question brings us to another question. If the soul was created before sperm met the egg then where does God keep all the souls?

I am asking you this question. If our souls were created before our bodies then where are the the souls kept before the bodies are created? Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com