<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 14, 2004

I hope my mechanic is not in love with me! 

I think that my mechanic is in love with me. The car that I bought had some minor problems that the previous owner was going to take care of for me. He sent his friend over to fix the problems.

I was wearing my Thai coca cola shirt and he asked about it and I told him that I got the shirt in Thailand. He asked me why I went there and I told him it was for a mission trip. Then he started to ask me question about my church and other things. He said that he was really interested in coming to church.

He had to leave to go on an overnight fishing trip.

Being the missionary that I am I called the guy tonight to see if he wanted to go to church tomorrow. I was not going to let this one talk himself out of going.

I called him and we set a time to meet at the church then he asked how I was doing and if everything was ok. I told him everything was fine. Kinda made me nervous his question. Then he told me that he caught a 111 lb fish. He asked if I like tuna and I said yes. I guess he is going to bring me some tomorrow at church.

I am worried. I want the guy to go to church but I don't want him to like me. Oh well. At least there will be a butt load of people there and I have so much stuff to do that I will not be able to hang out with him after the service. *sigh*

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com