<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 08, 2004

I went to Thailand 

Well I went to Thailand and came back and now I am in California.

I made another blog that I posted to while I was in Thailand because I was supposed to have a journal that I wrote in everyday for school. I will put the link in the link section to that blog so you can read it when you please.

I bet you are wondering why am I in California. Well my granddad died on Tuesday and so work had to give me time off to go home for the funeral.

When I was in Thailand God told me that he was going to die. When my sister was at my house she left her shower stuff in my shower. She wanted me to send it to her in the mail and so I said ok. While I was in Thailand I bought her some stuff and so I had this inner dialog going on.

Me : "I will just put this in her box when I send her stuff back home."
Reply to myself: "Why are you going to spend all that money to send her a box when you can just take it to her?"
Me: "What are you talking about? You aren't going home until next April or so."

Then I was wearing my Newcastle Cheese shop shirt and ...

Me: "ooohhhhhh I get to eat one of these sandwitches soon."
Reply to myself: "What are you talking about? You aren't going home!"
Me: "Yes huh! Papa is going to die so you are going to go home."

Then I was talking to my sister on the IM and I asked how Papa was and she said that Dad said that he was doing so much better. That he even took some steps last Sunday. So I just figured that I was wrong again and that it probably happen again.

Then my mom called me three days after I got back to Hawaii. The minute that I heard her voice I knew what had happened. Papa was going to die that night and he did. The next day I bought a plane ticket and then the next day I was on the plane to Cali. I felt like I was living on the plane this month. oh well.


|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com