<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

A pimple in my eye ball? 

I went to the eye doctor and he told me that I have a pimple in my eye ball! Ok we normally don't call eye pimples - eye pimples but sty's (sp?).

At first I did not know what was the matter with my eye. I thought maybe because my car has a sunroof and the roof is falling apart from rust that rust fell in it and I couldn't get it out or something. My friend from work made me laugh so hard last night because he said, "Maybe you will have to have surgery and you won't have an eye anymore. Then people will ask what happened to your eye and you will say, Oh rust fell in um." Maybe I am just weird but I thought that was so funny.

I have had sty's before but not like this. It started on thursday. The days when I had no sleep. First my eye was really achy and I thought that it was because I was tired. So I just rubbed it. (I know, I know you are never to rub your eyes) Then the next day I had no sleep and I just figured it was cuz I was still tired. Then I slept in the next day and it still hurt. I didn't think too much of it. Then sunday I woke up and it was swollen a little. So my roommate made me put a hot rag on it. Didn't help too much. Then Monday it was swollen twice as much. So I called the eye doctor and made an appointment for today. The best thing about it was that I got to leave work an hour and a half early and it got me into the eye doctor.

Anyways, I loved this eye doctor. I got there and sat down for two minutes and then I filled out the paper and had my check up. I have been over due for my check up for a long time now. I just have been procrastinating. I guess it took a sty to get me in there.

So I fill out the paper work at the doctors office and he calls the insurance people that I am supposed to have provided for me by my job and they say that they have no records of me. WHAT!? I have been working for them now for a year and you are supposed to have benifits after one month! What the heck?

The doc was cool though and he let me get the check up and told me to get my benifits taken care of and call him. Then I would come in and pick out my glasses. The human resorces people are still working on trying to find my benifits and stuff. It is getting really annoying. But that is ok.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com