<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

So many memories! 

It is strange that one chorus of a song can effect a person so deeply.

I was at work today and I was listening to a CD of church music trying to find some song for us to start working on. I had listened to this group so many times (they have a lot of CD's) and I did not remember any of these songs. This CD was five years old.

I was just sitting here inputting the data into the computer minding my own business and then the chorus of a song comes on. I hadn't even recognized the song at all. It did not seem familiar at all! Anyways the chorus comes on and I knew the chorus! My heart started to run the marathon and so many memories flooded my mind! Good memories. But thinking those good memories caused a butt load of horrible memories to come crashing in. My heart was winning the race it was going so fast.

Just when you think that you are good and over the past, something comes along to stir it all up again! Why do these things happen? Sometimes I wish that I could erase parts of my mind like on the movie Eternal Sunshine.

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com