<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, September 07, 2004

I must be getting old! 

I am a 23 year old girl who frequently forgets she is 23 and thinks that she is 19. I feel like I am 19. Then things like today happens that makes me feel really old.

I clean for this lady and she pays me pretty good. I go over there every couple weeks for a few hours. Well today I went to clean and she had me pack up some stuff for her to donate to my school. But because I live in the dorm like house I got to take the stuff to my house.

So there was dishes, which I am giving the new guys next door because they don't have any and need some and I already have plenty. But what I got to take home was some canned goods and some mixing bowls and glass measuring cups and some tupperware.

I was so excited about the tupperware! Especially about this one yellow rectangle one. When I was young my mom had one and she put the brown sugar in it. I have been wanting one for such a long time. And I have been wanting a glass measuring cup too. Both things I got today. I was overjoyed!

I packed all the stuff up in boxes and put them in my car. Finished cleaning collected my money and drove home. On the way home I was thinking how excited I was then I stopped. "Oh my gosh! I must be getting old to be so excited about tupperware!"

That gave me a reality check and I realized that I was not 19 anymore. That I was growing up. I mean gosh I cook for 7 or 8 people every night and teach them how to heat up their food in the microwave. Sometimes they say that I am their new mom! What the heck! I have no idea what is going on here.

Growing up sucks!

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com