<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Don't you steal MY gas! 

I get paid on thursday nights but I am so busy on fridays that I don't have time to cash it. Then the banks are closed on the weekends. So I was out of money and I don't have a debit card because then it is too easy for me to spend money.

On Sunday night I had to go to work. I was below E on my gas gage. I prayed the whole way to work that I would make it. Then on my way home I prayed again and made it. Thank God I don't live too far from work.

The next day my roommate and I were going to go to the movies and we were going to get gas on the way. Well twenty feet from my house we ran out of gas. So we parked and I told my roommate to walk home and get the gas tank and I was going to go to the store and get money.
My roommate walking the twenty feet home prayed on her way there that God would send us someone to drive us to the gas station so that we don't have to walk. (It was kinda far) As she walked up to the house our friend Chris stepped! She screamed and he drove me to the gas station.

Chris's truck does not have a lift gate and after I bought the gas I asked him if the gas tank would fall out. He said that it shouldn't so I put it back there next to the cab. Well a few lights later we turned a corner and Chris says, "Oops there goes the gas." I laughed and he pulled over, I got out and walked the little ways to the one gallon gas tank.

As I was walking to it an old man in a white car pulls up to my gas tank and opens his doors. As I round the corner of his car I see him lean out and start to pick it up. I leaned down and put my hand on the handle and said, "Excuse me sir, but this is MY gas." He let go and I took my gas. I walked back to the truck and Chris said, "He was NOT just going to steal our gas?"

|

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com